Monday, November 9, 2009

Brittney Lee Art!

[Art by Brittney Lee]
I recently discovered Brittney Lee's art on Etsy and I'm totally enamored with her style! She's a very talented designer and animator who "loves drawing and chocolate". To my untrained eye, her artwork reminds me of Disney movies like Hercules and Tarzen, but even more fun and sweet! I just love this Birdie Ballerina! She reminds me of Sleeping Beauty in the forest with the birds!

Yesterday I posted a print also by Brittney Lee of two dancers titled, "Out on the Town", in honor of my parents anniversary. I hope Brittney doesn't mind if I post more of her artwork, I'm totally in love with all of her prints, bookmarks, sketches and paper sculpts.

Check out Brittney Lee's Etsy site and her blog for more amazing artwork!

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    Blog Archive

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share